Kotlin Multiplatform Library
What Kotlin Multiplatform libraries is Touchlab using today?
- Stately: Stately is a state utility library to facilitate state management in Kotlin Multiplatform.
- SQLiter: Sqlite driver for Kotlin Native
- xcode-kotlin: Xcode plugin for Kotlin debugging and source formatting
- Ktor: Client/Server networking
- Kotlinx.Coroutines: Support library for coroutines.
- Kotlinx.Serialization: Kotlin cross-platform / multi-format reectionless serialization
Community Libraries We Use
- Multiplatform Settings: A Kotlin Multiplatform library for saving simple key-value data
- SqlDelight: Multiplatform SQLite model facilitation library.
- Koin: Service Locator/DI. Multiplatform in progress.
Libraries We Find Interesting